Real Estate News

Source: NJBIZ
The Somerset County development will be the first residential community in the Northeast to incorporate DARWIN - which can monitor air quality and creating lighting that mimics the patterns of the sun - as part of its base package. The post Pendry Residences Natirar to offer Delos’ home wellness intelligence tech [...]
Mon, Aug 10, 2020 8:44:00 PM, Continue reading at the source
Source: NJBIZ
Dawn Belamaric will lead RCA at Lighthouse while David Dorschu, who she replaces, was tapped to lead at the provider's newest East Coast facility. The post Recovery Centers of America Mays Landing elevates Belamarich to CEO appeared first on NJBIZ. [...]
Mon, Aug 10, 2020 8:29:00 PM, Continue reading at the source
Source: NJBIZ
Chez Elody occupies 1,306 square feet of space at the Hillsborough shopping center. The post Larken Associates inks lease bringing Haitian restaurant to Kingsbridge Center appeared first on NJBIZ. [...]
Mon, Aug 10, 2020 8:22:00 PM, Continue reading at the source
Source: NJBIZ
Though he revealed renewed lows in the state's transmission rate on Monday, the governor cited multiple establishments for their failure to keep patrons on entrance lines in masks and socially distanced. The post Murphy warns he might shut down crowded bars without COVID compliance appeared first on NJBIZ. [...]
Mon, Aug 10, 2020 7:53:00 PM, Continue reading at the source
Source: NJBIZ
Colliers International represented the seller in the transaction and will be retained to market the Essex County property. The post Venture One Real Estate acquires 107,000-SF Fairfield industrial building appeared first on NJBIZ. [...]
Mon, Aug 10, 2020 7:38:00 PM, Continue reading at the source
Source: NJBIZ
Levin Management Corp. announced the retailer will full a spot at the 306,000-square-foot complex left vacant by Sport Authority. The post Burlington Stores coming to Secaucus’ Mill Creek at Harmon Meadow appeared first on NJBIZ. [...]
Mon, Aug 10, 2020 7:30:00 PM, Continue reading at the source
Source: NJBIZ
Under an executive order signed by the president, the federal government would pay 75 percent of the cost for extending the supplemental weekly payments, now $400 instead of the previous $600, while states would be responsible for the remaining 25 percent. The post Murphy: NJ ‘can’t afford’ to take part in [...]
Mon, Aug 10, 2020 6:30:00 PM, Continue reading at the source
Source: NJBIZ
“So what this bill does is give an extra amount of money for workers to be able to purchase health care,� said Senate Majority Leader Loretta Weinberg. “Where employers are supplying health care, it is so paltry and so expensive that it’s almost beyond the ability of these people to [...]
Mon, Aug 10, 2020 6:15:00 PM, Continue reading at the source
Source: NJBIZ
The two properties consist of 57 units in Jersey City's Journal Square neighborhood. The post Gebroe-Hammer sells Jersey City multifamily portfolio for $9.75M appeared first on NJBIZ. [...]
Mon, Aug 10, 2020 6:03:00 PM, Continue reading at the source
Source: NJBIZ
Coming most recently from a managing director role at Deloitte, Lori Moore also brings experience from leadership positions at Novo Nordisk and Sanofi. The post Bayer names head of US pharmaceutical communications appeared first on NJBIZ. [...]
Mon, Aug 10, 2020 5:32:00 PM, Continue reading at the source